Day 45 and only 3 dining options show up

skycheney

Today we're 45 days out for a POA Hawaii cruise. We are new to NCL but we joined Lattitudes and booked a suite.

The dining options just showed up today on the website and I received email with a "Signature Trio" of restaurants to book at a reduced rate. The problem is that only one of the restaurants shows up. The trio is to be Cagney's, Jefferson Bistro, and La Cucina. But the only three options to book are Jefferson's, Moderno, and Teppanyaki.

I figured something was messed up so I called the 800 number. They offered to book them over the phone, but I wasn't prepared to do that since I haven't confirmed this with the wife (aka "The Admiral", since she has the final say in all things nautical).

Next I was transferred to tech support. Surely, they would know what was up. Nope. Just call back if more options don't show up tomorrow. Sometimes it takes a while for it to upload.

I wasn't really happy with that. Maybe their webmaster is too busy figuring out the Obamacare website. I don't know. But it seems when they send you an email with a link to book this stuff, it should work.

Has anybody else had a similar problem? Do the other restaurants show up in a day or two or will I have to call back?

That's not unusual for things to show up a day or so later for booking, it's not always at the stroke of 45 day'oclock.

You won't have any problem booking what you want. Relax and enjoy the cruise. :)

Thanks. I'll give a day or two and see if it shows up.

Since you are in a suite, you could have actually booked at 55 days out. There is some lag time in when it actually shows up on the web site. If you really want to book in advance and pay in advance, I would call and do it and not try online. Personally we wait until we board as there is always availability and the concierge can make all the arrangements for you, or call the pre concierge and ask them.

Archived