Sheraton FLL Airport

sunluva7

Anyone stayed here recently? We are booked pre-cruise here 8/5/05 and wondering if they still have the airport shuttle to the hotel and, if so, do I call them when I arrive at the airport or do they just circle around?

Ditti what Karen said. It's not close to much of anything (except the airport LOL), but it is very nice and very clean.

We were just there in April also. I got this hotel on priceline, so we paid very little. The restaurant's food is very good, but pricey.

There is a courtesy phone to call the Sheraton when you arrive right across from baggage claim. The hotel will tell you where to go to be picked up (exit the baggage claim and hang a right. Walk down to where you will see a shuttle pick up sign)

Have a good time!

Donna

Thanks for all your help with the shuttle info and the tip about the seafood restaurant. We plan on taking a cab to a market or convenience store for soda, wine, bottled water, etc. to carry on the ship - any recommendations where to buy this stuff?

as far as i can remember, i do not recall seeing many places to buy the "necessities". although, we did get there in the evening and were planning on going to a restraunt outside of the hotel, we stayed and had dinner at the hotel and it was very good and not that expesive and very easy.

Plus, i really am very happy with this hotel as we stayed last january and a week after we stayed there, i realized that i left my i-pod there. I thought i would never get it back, but i decided to call the hotel and spoke with the housekeeping manager. Suprisingly, they had it and sent it back to me!

I am so pleased that they were honest.

I would stay again in a heartbeat!

Archived