Summer 2015 Itineraries

I also cannot get the link to work! If we could get another copy that would be brilliant - don't think I can wait a week for the official release!

Hi there

Colleague at work has told me that the dots after collection/... mean something is missing there and you have to hover your mouse over there until the full address appears at top/foot of your screen then transfer that to your search box, replace the ****** with thomson and away you go!

Flopsy

Hi there

Colleague at work has told me that the dots after collection/... mean something is missing there and you have to hover your mouse over there until the full address appears at top/foot of your screen then transfer that to your search box, replace the ****** with thomson and away you go!

Flopsy

Thanks! I have found that the link works on Internet explorer but not on Google Chrome which I normally use.

Hi Kate

How I envy you being able to browse the preview brochure! I have tried using the http address you so kindly provided but I'm not getting any results! Sailaway obviously did so I feel such a dumbo! Would it be possible for you to email the email to me? I would be so grateful if you could.

I am ajc@jsbethell.co.uk

Flopsy

Sorry- been out all day and only just logged on. Have emailed you flopsy :)

kate

Totally gutted the Spirit has no cruises from Newcastle next year - any idea if there are any plans for Thomson to sail from the Uk?

Not in 2015 according to the new brochure above.

They did miss a year before, (around 2010/2011) but came back the following year. Hope this is the case this time.