does the breeze have handicap balcony's

thefog

just wondering if anyone knows if the breeze has O.V or balconies for a handicap person, and where are they located? thank you any response i'd be happy with.

Did you check the deck plans of the Breeze as this information should be noted ? Just slowly scroll over the balcony cabins or O.V cabins and a window will [p[ up . If it's a HC cabin the universal wheelchair icon will be displayed . You can than click on that specific cabin to find out if it's a fully accessible cabin or a modified accessible cabin.

Here's the link http://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-breeze.aspx

Edited by xxoocruiser

Yes, they do. I will be boarding the Breeze on November 3rd. I am wheelchair dependent and I have a "turnaround" balcony room. This room is big enough for me to use my wheelchair and the balcony is suppose to be accessible. My cabin number is 6208. From what I have been told from Carnival, there are only 2 of these type of cabins. I will post an update when I return to let you know more about the room.

• 2 weeks later...

@thefog, just returned from my cruise on the Breeze. I had cabin 6208, wheelchair "turnaround" balcony room. The room itself is wonderful. I had no problem getting in and out of the room (door is automated and very wide). Bathroom is huge! I was able to enter the room and go straight to the balcony in my chair. I did have to keep the balcony door open when I was out there in my "chair". The room does not have a couch. It has a uncomfortable chair, LOL. But otherwise, it is a nice room.

Now for the downside. I do not know why Carnival put this type of room so far away from the elevators. It was a challenge to get through the hallways when the room stewards had the carts out in the hallways. When someone saw me "wheeling" down the hall, they immediately moved the carts, but I just think it would have made more sense to put these type of rooms across from the elevators. I also did not like the location of the rooms. They are by the bow of the ship, so you feel every wave the rocking was intense at times.