Beverage Packages

FearlessGaia

Does anyone know if the beverage packages on Celebrity go down if you buy them later in the cruise?:confused: For instance, I don't want to buy it until the port heavy days are over. We will be 6 days into the cruise by then. If it is going to cost the same price though I will just buy it online before I set sail.

We bought a package mid-cruise last December and price was pro rated for remaining nights.

Celebrity recently raised the price a little if you purchase it on board. It is now around $5/night more than the advance purchase price for the alcoholic packages.

I tried to figure this out from the Celebrity website but it keeps locking up. But that is another forum...

Does anyone know if you can prepay for a beverage plan but only for the last few days of the cruise? For the long port days, it doesn't make sense for us, (and do not get me started on how we missed out on the 123 promo) but now that I know we could buy it for the last few days of the cruise that are mostly at sea, I was wondering if you can do that before the cruise at the lower pre-cruise rate?

I could understand why they might not do it but just wondered. But the website won't let me even try.

I tried to figure this out from the Celebrity website but it keeps locking up. But that is another forum...

Does anyone know if you can prepay for a beverage plan but only for the last few days of the cruise? For the long port days, it doesn't make sense for us, (and do not get me started on how we missed out on the 123 promo) but now that I know we could buy it for the last few days of the cruise that are mostly at sea, I was wondering if you can do that before the cruise at the lower pre-cruise rate?

I could understand why they might not do it but just wondered. But the website won't let me even try.

No, if you pre-purchase it has to be for the full cruise.

Hi All,

Just quick question please....I will be sailing in March...I plan on buying a beverage package....but i'm hoping for Celebrity to have a sale like prior to my last cruise. :D That having been said, in the forums, I have been reading about the 123PROMO...could anyone clue me in...

Thanks BABA7

Celebrity have had a couple of promos in the past 12 months or so where you got to 'pick a perk' when you booked. They had different names and different numbers of perks you got based on various factors (cruise length, location, time of years etc). The perks were pre paid gratuities, OBC or a Classic Drink package (which is what people are mostly talking about). 123 promo was the first of the promos and from what I can gather quite a lot of people chose the drink package (I did twice :D) and you can upgrade to the premium for about $10 a day.

Celebrity have had a couple of promos in the past 12 months or so where you got to 'pick a perk' when you booked. They had different names and different numbers of perks you got based on various factors (cruise length, location, time of years etc). The perks were pre paid gratuities, OBC or a Classic Drink package (which is what people are mostly talking about). 123 promo was the first of the promos and from what I can gather quite a lot of people chose the drink package (I did twice :D) and you can upgrade to the premium for about $10 a day.

They just had a drink package deal ended Oct 6th so not likely for a couple months just my guess

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived