What movies were playing on your recent cruise?

alg7334

Anyone who has been on a NCL cruise recently, what movies were playing on the movie channel? We are going on Pearl next week and just curious what they are playing. Assuming all ships play generally the same thing so please share regardless of what ship you've recently sailed on. Thank you in advance!!

Anyone who has been on a NCL cruise recently, what movies were playing on the movie channel? We are going on Pearl next week and just curious what they are playing. Assuming all ships play generally the same thing so please share regardless of what ship you've recently sailed on. Thank you in advance!!

We were just on the Dawn and the two I remember are 42 and The Lone Ranger. There were more though

Edited by cruiserssandr

• 2 weeks later...

Great info! I always enjoy the random late night moves (I never go to sleep!), and this is a very good lineup. Some good ones for everyone. I haven't seen most of those... busy schedule. Hope they are the same on the Breakaway, which I assume they will be.

Thanks!

unfortunately this seems to be one area where cutbacks have taken hold - in the past it seemed there were always 2 channels running movies, but recently on the Gem there was just a single movie channel and it would have long time gaps between the movies... Seems if a movie finishes up, the next one can get rolling at the next quarter hour, but they waited until pretty much the next full hour it seemed.

movies can be nice, but for the most part it is frustrating to try and schedule around them.

unfortunately this seems to be one area where cutbacks have taken hold - in the past it seemed there were always 2 channels running movies, but recently on the Gem there was just a single movie channel and it would have long time gaps between the movies... Seems if a movie finishes up, the next one can get rolling at the next quarter hour, but they waited until pretty much the next full hour it seemed.

movies can be nice, but for the most part it is frustrating to try and schedule around them.

If you mean movies on the cabin TV, you could always just roll around in the hay while waiting for the next movie to come on. ;)