On Breakaway now. Pics of aft balcony

Nyc2tropics

[ATTACH]291221[/ATTACH][ATTACH]291222[/ATTACH][ATTACH]291223[/ATTACH][ATTACH]291226[/ATTACH][ATTACH]291227[/ATTACH][ATTACH]291228[/ATTACH]

We just docked in Florida so I figured I'd share some pics. So far the cruise has been great.

Nice!! Have a blast! I'm getting on when you get off- AFT balcony - deck 9!!!!

[ATTACH]291221[/ATTACH][ATTACH]291222[/ATTACH][ATTACH]291223[/ATTACH][ATTACH]291226[/ATTACH][ATTACH]291227[/ATTACH][ATTACH]291228[/ATTACH]

We just docked in Florida so I figured I'd share some pics. So far the cruise has been great.

Thanks For posting your the pictures. I hope you are enjoying your cruise. Is this room 12908? We will be in this room starting 11/10/13. Can't wait, looks like an awesome balcony. Does the balcony get a lot of sun?

LOL!! That's my cabin in 5 days! Make sure you leave behind those loungers for me! :D

Have a great time!

Thanks For posting your the pictures. I hope you are enjoying your cruise. Is this room 12908? We will be in this room starting 11/10/13. Can't wait, looks like an awesome balcony. Does the balcony get a lot of sun?

Yes it is cabin12908. It's a nice cabin I specifically made sure the bed was near the closets. I like it better that way, for some reason it makes me feel like the couch area is more of a living room going to the balcony lol. The steward is very nice and does a good job. It's not a long walk from the elevators either.

Hey Wall6363....where have you been hiding? Come join our roll call. We have 75 people signed up for a meet and greet, we are also doing a slot pull, and cabin crawl. Special personalized invitations, a raffle for a free entry in the slot pull, and a cool souvenir name badge to keep. Look forward to seeing you on the roll call thread...we are a nice bunch of people from all over the place :)

• 9 months later...

Just booked 12908 on the Norwegian Breakaway for our 50th Anniversary family cruise on 7/26/2015. The kids will all have insides. Usually they show up at our place in NC to go to the beach, now they will probably show up to use our balcony.

Edited by CTBob