Paris Shuttle Cab Service

Meena

Has anyone used Paris Shuttle for a trip from the airport to a hotel. I found it online and it reminded me of Rome Cabs which I have used for several years. I am leery of just taking a cab and riding all over the city before arriving at my hotel. Any advice would be most appreciated if anyone knows of any other reserved fare companies. Thanks.

Has anyone used Paris Shuttle for a trip from the airport to a hotel. I found it online and it reminded me of Rome Cabs which I have used for several years. I am leery of just taking a cab and riding all over the city before arriving at my hotel. Any advice would be most appreciated if anyone knows of any other reserved fare companies. Thanks.

I have used a shuttle service and I believe it was this on( I have used just about every way into the city so I could test them out over a period of years,and I came up with I liked the taxi the best and the bus then taxi second,but...see my thought on the shuttle)..was ok,and I would use it again.They try to stay within a certain area for pickups,they were on time,plenty of space for luggage,and no problems.This mnay be my second not third choice as the bus can be another ride altogether the way they drive:) Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...

We booked through Viator, and I think they subcontract with Paris Shuttle. They were to meet us at the train station and were late. However the driver stopped at an ATM, so we could get euros.

Note: you have to confirm 24 hours ahead of departure, so be sure you can arrange to do that. We were in a rental and the address where we stayed had changed, so we had to be sure to correct that on our departure.

They picked us up on time, but were one hour early for another fare. So we had to wait, but we did get to the airport in time for our flight.

I suggest you check the most recent reviews. Maybe they have gotten better.