Tampa Hotels

bashfull1

Going on the Paradise in Feb never been on this ship I can't wait we are flying down the night before I need a hotel does anybody know of a place without spending a lot of money I rather spend it on the ship we have stayed in places with 3 queen beds in our area that would be great but I have to get 2 rooms I will so if you know of a place help me please thanks.

2 years ago we stayed at Chase Suites in Tampa before our Legend cruise. There were 6 of us and we had a 2 bedroom suite, 2 bathroom, full kitchen and living room with sleeper sofa. They offer complimentary shuttle service around the area including to and from airport and cruise terminal. Half of us flew and the other half drove. We were also able to park our vehicle for the week free....plus free buffet breakfast! It was a nice place, clean and we felt safe.

For the price, Chase Suites Rocky Point may be your best bet. They have suites to accomodate your group plus, with the cruise pkg, they provide an airport courtesy shuttle, free breakfast and round-trip shuttle service to the port, and then back to the airport or the hotel, for those that have a post cruise stay. Sun-Thur the hotel offers a Mgr's reception, which is a nice perk. The hotel overlooks the Bay so it's quite a nice view as well.

When you figure in your transportation needs, the hotel could save you a few bucks over a cheaper hotel that you will then need to pay extra for taxi sevice or shuttles.

Good luck

http://www.chasehoteltampa.com/specials/snooze-cruise-package.htm

Archived