Sailing out of Bayonne Sunday

We will be leaving on Sunday on Explorer. So excited!!!!! I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes before we begin feeling warm temps. Our first port is Labadee. I want to thank everyone on these boards for the many helpful tips and information. This will be our first time on rccl and all of you have been extremely helpful. Thank you!

We will be leaving on Sunday on Explorer. So excited!!!!! I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes before we begin feeling warm temps. Our first port is Labadee. I want to thank everyone on these boards for the many helpful tips and information. This will be our first time on rccl and all of you have been extremely helpful. Thank you!

This time of year it should be comfortable as soon as you leave the port as the water temp is still up vs the air temp. I just checked and the current water temp off of Bayonne is 57 degrees, it is in the mid 60's off VA. By the 2nd day it should be very comfortable. In the winter it takes 1 to 1.5 days (day 2 or 3) before you hit the warm temps.

Archived