Can you help me? Have 2 pair of sandals and they stick to my feetd

zcat

I used baby powder - didn't work. One strappy leather, lined with leather. Second pair strappy sandals, patent leather lined with leather that is gold. They were both expensive and I love them. That is EXCEPT they both stick to my toes. It is uncomfortable and can't move my foot in my shoe. Baby powder didn't work. If anyone else has or had this problem what did you do. Thank you for any help.

Monistat makes a product that is a gel/powder, intended for more personal areas, but I have used it on my feet in high heeled sandals. It dries clear and makes your skin feel somewhat silky.If that doesn't work, perhaps have the toe area stretched a little?

To Happy ks. Will buy Monistat and tell you if it worked. The shoes are not too narrow my feet are always hot (not lady like) and the straps stick. Yucky feel. I wear sandals all winter I know it sounds dumb but I can't stand hot feet. Thank you so very much. Judy

Judy, I have hot feet, too. At the age of 51 (soon to be a bit older!) every part of me is hot, all the time.

As much as I admire boots, I've never been able to wear them, I can feel the steam coming out the top of my head!

To Happy ks. Will buy Monistat and tell you if it worked. The shoes are not too narrow my feet are always hot (not lady like) and the straps stick. Yucky feel. I wear sandals all winter I know it sounds dumb but I can't stand hot feet. Thank you so very much. Judy

I don't have this problem, but it did occur to me reading your post that maybe a clear anti-perspirant might help? Just a thought.

As my Father always says "horses sweat, men perspire and ladies glow". Well my feet are always glowing and I would love to find a cure for sticky sandal syndrome. I will try any suggestions you can all come up with. Thanks zcat for bringing up the topic and to everyone with the good ideas. (I even sleep at night with my feet hanging over the side of the bed to cool off).

Lesley

Archived