Majesty in Nov- where do we dock in KW?

I'm trying to find out if we dock at the Outer Mole in Key West. Does anyone know? Also if you have any tips for me, I'd love to hear them. First time on Majesty. Looking forward to a smaller ship for a change.
No, look at the Key West web cam on Thursday. RCI docks downtown http://keywestharborwebcam.com/ Carnival docks at the outer-mole

I'm trying to find out if we dock at the Outer Mole in Key West. Does anyone know? Also if you have any tips for me, I'd love to hear them. First time on Majesty. Looking forward to a smaller ship for a change.

Majesty is our favorite ship, the crew is great. Our favorite spot is the Schooner Bar hanging out listening to the entertainment at the piano.

It docks downtown. It is very convenient to the city.

Majesty is our favorite ship, the crew is great. Our favorite spot is the Schooner Bar hanging out listening to the entertainment at the piano.

We will be on Majesty in February. We also enjoy the Schooner Bar. Our last cruise on Majesty had Steve (Beatles) in the Schooner Bar. We spent a lot of time there. I hope whoever is in the Schooner Bar now and in February are just as good.

OP - Can you please let us know who is in the Schooner Bar now? Thanks.

Archived