Cool Running--FAB Day!

carpediem10

Run don't walk to sign up for this tour. We have cruised 13 times seen beautiful places and don't some pretty cool things and by FAR this tour was the best in 13 cruises! I don't know where to even start.

From the moment I started conversing with Christine to arriving it was all seamless, easy, and well organized. We got off ship and met our van driver. Catamaran was only 5 minutes away from the port. Check in was easy and fast. Upon arrival we were greeted, welcomed, and felt part or the island family by this crew! Within 5 minutes I a had a drink in my hand, shoes off, and a smile on my face.

There was about 35 on our tour which was a perfect number. Not too many but not desolate. The crew of Cool Runnings was superb. We swam with the turtles. One of staffers noticed I didn't have snorkel gear on ( been snorkeling but could never figure the breathing thing out) he took 15 minutes or more with me to teach me and boy was it amazing!! We then were taken to two shop wrecks which again was amazing. My group didn't want to leave this area , but the crew promised us the next place was just as great.

We arrived at a seculed beach and lunch was served. The food was island food and amazing doesn't even cover it. Better then the ship food. Salad, lasagna, pasta, chicken, fish, I can't even remember what else. We ate on the catamaran and then jumped into prestine waters. Sand so soft it felt like sugar. We swam to shore and just hung out in the water. My group of 6 decided we could stay for the rest of our vacation here.

At last it was time to come aboard. Again drinks flowing. The moment anyone's drink was empty the crew was walking the boat to ensure every need was taken care of including filling up your cup!! We sailed for a bit which was fun. My husband got to help put the sail up which was fun for him. Closer to the end the crew turned up the party and started dancing and everyone joined. We just wanted to savor this moment forever. Yes we were the last ones off. The bus took us all back to the pier and had plenty of time to shop around. Top notch operation.

I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for a memory of a lifetime.