MSC Fantasia Kids Club March/April

kazzablanka

We are doing back to back cruises in the Mediterranean departing Genoa on the 15th March next year on Fantasia.

The first cruise is an 11 day cruise in the Eastern Mediterraean followed by an 11 day cruise in the Westen Mediterranean.

My questions are in relation to our 8 year old daughter and the kids club. We will be cruising prior to the Easter vacation and therefore the Easter school holidays.

I do realise that there will therefor be fewer kids than on a school holiday period, but I am hoping that there will be enough kids to entertain our daughter. She is a people person and therefor will try her best to communicate regardless of a language barrier!.

Does anyone have any prior experience in cruising outside of school holidays, particularly in the Mediteranean Spring.

Any information will be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks!

We sailed on the Opera out of Genoa on April 1 of this year. This was immediately after Easter. Our 5-year-old daughter had a great time in the kids' club, and did make some friends that she was eager to meet up with whenever we would release her from "family time". :) I know Easter is later next year, but that doesn't necessarily mean that all kids will be in school--our kids' school break (an American school in Germany) is from April 4-13 in 2014.

I hope your daughter finds some new friends on board. Enjoy your cruises!

Thanks Pluto_fan,

We intend to have a fantastic cruise, and if positive thinking gets you anywhere, we will indeed!

As long as there are a few children in the kids club around 8 years old our daughter will love it!

Once again, thanks for your input.

I was on Fantasia last Easter with my 6 year old and 9 year old. The kids club was a joke. For the Easter party, they sat around waiting to take pictures with a massive chocolate egg. No fun games going on at all. There weren't many English speaking kids on the ship. We still had a great trip but didn't go back to the kids club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk