Bit of a Blog – Adventure of the Seas – Westbound Transatlantic – 4th November 2013

I am looking for specific information on the menus above day 7. I know that Royal has names for the menus and each night has a brief history of that name printed on the menu. As I have been on several 7 night voyages, I have the names of the first 7 nights. I also found these online somewhere. Does anybody have the names of the additional nights that are used on the longer, transatlantic cruises? I was hoping to find some photos of those menus also, but haven't been able to locate them using the search feature.

Linda, did you happen to get these?

Yes. Check end of blog for TA for link to menus. Sorry can't help more. On the road.

On post 273, I see the link to the photobucket page with the compasses. The link in your signature brings me back to page one of this posting. Perhaps, I am missing something, but I don't see a link to menus. By the way, Linda, my aunt and I were on the Freedom in March of this year. I believe we met at the Meet and Mingle.

sorry.

Naff WiFi where I am.

normal service will resume after Christmas.xoxoxo

On post 273, I see the link to the photobucket page with the compasses. The link in your signature brings me back to page one of this posting. Perhaps, I am missing something, but I don't see a link to menus. By the way, Linda, my aunt and I were on the Freedom in March of this year. I believe we met at the Meet and Mingle.

OKidoki. I've been in the depths of Cornwall with my wonderful family..... hope this finds everyone well. Merry Christmas!

Here's the link to the menus.... the original folder has all the food as well so have uploaded the menus separately...... ;)

There's an odd one missing.... if I come across it I'll let you know.....

• 2 months later...

we were also told you would be updated while still on your qualifying cruise. It took a week. We scheduled our next cruise (from home) a two days too early and we aren't getting our Platinum discount on this upcoming cruise.

We didn't know to go to the desk to ask them to force the update. Perhaps they only do it if you book the next cruise while onboard???

When does the '16 schedule come out? I want to be the first to book our couples trip in February that year.

we were also told you would be updated while still on your qualifying cruise. It took a week. We scheduled our next cruise (from home) a two days too early and we aren't getting our Platinum discount on this upcoming cruise.

We didn't know to go to the desk to ask them to force the update. Perhaps they only do it if you book the next cruise while onboard???

When does the '16 schedule come out? I want to be the first to book our couples trip in February that year.

I have no idea when '16 schedules will be released.... watch the main board!

I was moved up the level as a huge favour.... it is not the policy of C&A to update levels until after the cruise has been completed. I was not expecting to be given it, I just took the line that it won't hurt to ask. Had it been denied I would have smiled and carried on.

• 4 weeks later...