A couple breakaway questions

redcruzer

Is there a promenade deck? Hubby and I like to walk in the am outside. If not, what is the alternative to the promenade?

Does Spice H20 have a little waterfall type area, and or jacuzzi? How far is it from the pool?

Thanks cruise experts! :D

Is there a promenade deck? Hubby and I like to walk in the am outside. If not, what is the alternative to the promenade?

Does Spice H20 have a little waterfall type area, and or jacuzzi? How far is it from the pool?

Thanks cruise experts! :D

I was on in August and will take a shot here.

I dont know about a promenade deck but for morning or anytime walking, Deck 8 the Waterfront is fantastic. Very quiet, not a ton of people and there were a decent amount of people using it for walking/exercise. (Great spot to watch the boat leave NYC. We stood in the aft of the ship).

There are jacuzzi's around the pool, but that pool area of really small.

There is Vibe which is like $75 for the week that has hot tubs and nice lounge chairs. I did not pay but was able to see in.

Have a great time, its an amazing ship overall.

H2O Spice has a waterfall area that you can use to cool off in/under. You can sit on the edge. There are 2 hot tubs. There is a bar, There is a big screen TV, loungers, chairs, umbrellas.

Spice is on deck 16 in the back.

There is a promenade. It goes by the Ocean front dining areas. There are nice places to sit.

Hope this helps.

The pool gets very crowded and at times it is pretty impossible to find a lounger. If you are looking for a quiet, less crowded area go up to Spice. It is for adults only and is located right next to the Uptown Grill. The NCL staff does ask anyone with children to please leave - you must be at least 18 years of age to be here. There are hot tubs and a water area with waterfalls if you just want to cool off. There is also bar right there if you want drinks. During our cruise, the hotdog stand was there for several hours each day... try one, they were very good. There is NO charge for Spice.

just love H20~~I went there every morning and just sit in a very soft sunken chair, put my feel up and let the ocean go by~~lot of people were in the hot tubs and at night it opens into a disco~~great place to see the fireworks also! The pool is a deck down! I will say you could always find a chair by the pool, did not get the vibe pass nor spa pass! Happy sailing!:)