Guest Appreciation Event/ Got Reduction

T2C

I've just called them and asked them to match.

Exactly, you can get price reductions up to final payment with any category, early saver just allows it up to like 2 weeks before sailing or something.

Glad to see you got the adjustment. Definitely good if you are before final payment or booked ES. For me, I have 3 cruises booked. First one the PGA sale is $100 higher than what I paid, second one is $125 higher, and the third one is $275 higher. I think I must have gotten a great deal when I booked.:D

I'd like to thank the original poster for taking the time to post this. It prompted me to check the current promotional rates against what I've got booked for back-to-back cruises next year. Turns out that the current promotion is at $100 per person less than when I booked. Two people, two cruises back-to-back... that's a savings of $400.

I just called Carnival and they were very pleasant about changing things over to the new lower rate. It was easy.

So thanks to the original poster who saved me $400. I appreciate that!

Glad to see you got the adjustment. Definitely good if you are before final payment or booked ES. For me, I have 3 cruises booked. First one the PGA sale is $100 higher than what I paid, second one is $125 higher, and the third one is $275 higher. I think I must have gotten a great deal when I booked.:D

I think I did too. I got one drop so far but it was for $140 per person. Pretty significant. Since then, the price has gone up twice. And we upgraded one room to a category I highly doubt will see a drop since there’s only a few of them on the ship. Oh well. I still check everyday! Congratulations OP. Gotta love them price drops!

Did anyone who booked also book with half price deposit? I see our cruise has dropped again (took a screen shot). But its too late to call. I will call in the morning and see if we can get the new price with the half price deposit (I would prefer to hold onto my own money till its due!!!). thanks!

Did anyone who booked also book with half price deposit? I see our cruise has dropped again (took a screen shot). But its too late to call. I will call in the morning and see if we can get the new price with the half price deposit (I would prefer to hold onto my own money till its due!!!). thanks!

I did and you do have to put down the rest of a normal deposit. For us we had to do another $500 on the deposit, way I figure that $500 isn't going to make me the money I saved in the time before we cruise.

I booked with the 1/2 off deposit. You have to pay the remainder of the deposit to get the price drop applied.