[B]Future Passage[/B]

happybos

I am sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but I have searched and can't find my questions anywhere.

When we are on our cruise next month, we intend to do two things:

1. Book our next cruise for December 2014.

2. Purchase future passages to be able to do a B2B2B in the second half of 2015.

My questions are:

1. In relation to deposits when booking the actual cruise, I assume it is $100 each or is it $100 for the booking?

2. With the 3 future passages, if I buy them (i.e. one person) and pay $100 each, am I then able to use them for two people (one cabin) or do I need to pay $200 for each one?

This is important because basically I need to know if I am budgeting $800 for future deposits or not.

3. Are the deposits paid on board applied to my at sea account and, therefore, paid off on the credit card linked to our cabin or do I need separate US dollars (I am Australian) to pay for this?

4. Are future passage bookings ok to use with relocation cruises? I assume they are because they are stated as attracting a lower rate of OBC than non-relocation cruises of the same length.

As I say, I am sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere. Thank you for your help.

Jennie

Edited by happybos
Wrong icon chosen for post.

I am sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but I have searched and can't find my questions anywhere.

When we are on our cruise next month, we intend to do two things:

1. Book our next cruise for December 2014.

2. Purchase future passages to be able to do a B2B2B in the second half of 2015.

My questions are:

1. In relation to deposits when booking the actual cruise, I assume it is $100 each or is it $100 for the booking?

2. With the 3 future passages, if I buy them (i.e. one person) and pay $100 each, am I then able to use them for two people (one cabin) or do I need to pay $200 for each one?

This is important because basically I need to know if I am budgeting $800 for future deposits or not.

3. Are the deposits paid on board applied to my at sea account and, therefore, paid off on the credit card linked to our cabin or do I need separate US dollars (I am Australian) to pay for this?

4. Are future passage bookings ok to use with relocation cruises? I assume they are because they are stated as attracting a lower rate of OBC than non-relocation cruises of the same length.

As I say, I am sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere. Thank you for your help.

Jennie

Jennie -

1. You can put down $100 on each Passages certificate. No need to pay for 2 people. Just add the second name when you actually book the cruise, and then that person will also pay $100.

2. #1 answers this question.

3. The deposits will require a separate credit card. (Cannot charge to your onboard account.)

4. Yes, good on any cruise.

Hope this helps!

Thank you, Beth, for your very helpful answer to all my questions :)

Now I am trusting that my husband so much enjoys our upcoming cruise that he will be happy for me to book all the cruises I want to book :)

Jennie

Would like to clarify, they are good on any cruise, but not any rate.Passage for Special and/or discounted rates are limited. Read the fine print carefully, because we are havinng a hard time using our Open Passage with any the special offers, exciting deals, or TA's special promotions. We bought ours last year, and heard that there are some changes for the ones selling this year, you may find more information on the Board about the new changes, but we are very frustrated with ours.

Would like to clarify, they are good on any cruise, but not any rate.Passage for Special and/or discounted rates are limited. Read the fine print carefully, because we are havinng a hard time using our Open Passage with any the special offers, exciting deals, or TA's special promotions. We bought ours last year, and heard that there are some changes for the ones selling this year, you may find more information on the Board about the new changes, but we are very frustrated with ours.

Thank you for the warning and sorry that you are having problems using them. One of the reasons I find them attractive is that I am really not in a position to take advantage of special offers, etc., as I need an accessibility cabin and have to book as early as possible to be sure of getting one. Can't wait for the deals :( At least this way I get a little bit of OBC!

Happybos -

Please note that the amount of OBC given for open passages has dropped as of this year, so if you actually know the dates you want to be sailing that B2B2B...you might want to book them outright. You'll get a bigger benefit that way. I dont have the schedule here but have it at home. I'm sure someone knows it and will post before I get home :-)

New OPEN PASSAGE Onboard Credit

Yes, they have reduced the amount of Onboard Credit offered for Open Passage bookings.

From their flyer titled "The New Celebrity Passages" :

• Transatlantic/Pacific; 4-5 Night Cruise; Repositioning : $50

• 6-9 Night Cruise : $75

• 10-13 Night Cruise : $100

• 14-15 Night Cruise : $150

• 16+ Night Cruise* : $200

### *Excludes Transatlantic / Pacific and Repositioning Cruises.

But, does say " ..... are combinable with 1 other promotional consumer offer, and are transferable."

Edited by TheWren

New OPEN PASSAGE Onboard Credit

Yes, they have reduced the amount of Onboard Credit offered for Open Passage bookings.

From their flyer titled "The New Celebrity Passages" :

• Transatlantic/Pacific; 4-5 Night Cruise; Repositioning : $50
  • 6-9 Night Cruise : $75
  • 10-13 Night Cruise : $100
  • 14-15 Night Cruise : $150
  • 16+ Night Cruise* : $200

### *Excludes Transatlantic / Pacific and Repositioning Cruises.

But, does say " ..... are combinable with 1 other promotional consumer offer, and are transferable."

Thanks I was just about to post it :-) And yes, it's combinable with 1 other offer, so you can have that OBC and say, the bev package for 123. Or OBC and OBC....possibilities are numerous, but not endless :-)

Reserved passage is quite all over the place.

4-5 nights

Inside - 50

Ocean View - 75

Verandah - 100

Concierge and Aqua Class; Sky Suite - 200

All other suites - 300

6-9 nights

Inside - 100

Ocean View - 125

Verandah - 150

Concierge and Aqua Class; Sky Suite - 250

All other suites - 350

10-13 nights

Inside - 150

Ocean View - 175

Verandah - 200

Concierge and Aqua Class; Sky Suite - 300

All other suites - 400

14-15 nights

Inside - 200

Ocean View - 225

Verandah - 250

Concierge and Aqua Class; Sky Suite - 350

All other suites - 450

16+ nights

Inside - 250

Ocean View - 275

Verandah - 300

Concierge and Aqua Class; Sky Suite - 400

All other suites - 500

So, as you can see, there can be quite a spread from Reserved passage to Open passage. Also with reserved passage it as also stated to be combinable with 1 other promotional consumer offer.

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

Here's a helpful document with the details of the newly updated Onboard booking program. Please click HERE .

Edited by Host Andy