Ocean Suite VS Grand Suite

elliebelle

We are sailing Freedom in January - we are currently booked in 1105 balcony Cabin on the spa deck. TA mentioned today a price drop on Suites wondering the difference between an Ocean Suite and Grand Suite.. Right now based on the price reduction I could move into an Ocean Suite for the additional fee of $98 that is total not pp.. but I can't see much difference other than a bath tub lol .. we have FTTF already .. any input would be great

I told her I would get back to her later today

Thanks All

Can you request a refund on the FTTF?

For $98, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Normally I consider suites to be a big waste of money on Carnival, but for that price, I'd give it a shot.

Can you request a refund on the FTTF?

For $98, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Normally I consider suites to be a big waste of money on Carnival, but for that price, I'd give it a shot.

Yes TA said we can cxl FTTF no issue there but we do have a tender port so we may just keep it not sure yet. But I agree $98 seems like a no brainer.. thanks for the input

We sailed in an Ocean Suite and LOVED it. Having the bathtub, dressing area, extra room, and bigger balcony are wonderful. We try to get a suite if we're going on a longer cruise. I would jump on it for only $98. Remember if you cancel FTTF you won't be able to get into your room as soon as you board.

Just emailed TA - yes we will take the OS for that rate & keeping FTTF !!

I have spent a lot more for a lot less ( my DH reminded me ) his only concern was that I won't want to back to a standard Balcony .. we will see

Thanks everyone :)