Great News

Yep. All of what is going on now is very similar to what happened back before Freedom of the Seas was called to Port Canaveral to replace the Mariner of the Seas.

As much as I would love to see Oasis III in Port Canaveral, I would bet that we would see Oasis of the Seas in Port Canaveral and Allure of the Seas along with Oasis III would be home ported out of Port Everglades.

Oasis of the Seas for Eastern/Western Caribbean itineraries out of Port Canaveral.

Radiance Class for Southern Caribbean Itinieraries out of Port Canaveral Year Round.

Enchantment to remain for 3 and 4 day Bahama Get-a-ways.

Though I doubt the middle option would ever happen! Just posting what I would like to see. But me vs majority... We know how that ends. :p

I like that as well.

Enchantment - 3/4 day Bahammas or even something different like go to Grand Caymen

Oasis or Freedom - 7 day East and West Carib

Voyager or Radiance Class - Winter Southern Carib, Summer Bermuda

Hopefully RCCL will get the new Terminal as they deserve their own Terminal like Disney and Carnival

• 6 months later...

March 21, 2014 – The long-awaited widening and deepening of Canaveral Harbor to allow larger ships greater safety margins for sailing in and out of Port Canaveral is scheduled to begin next month with completion in November 2014. The $35 million project to widen Port Canaveral's 400-feet wide harbor by 100 feet and deepen the entrance by two feet to 46 feet cleared the final two U.S. Army Corps of Engineers permitting hurdles last week.

Just saw on WESH news tonight (Orlando) that Port Canaveral is going to spend 80 million on upgrades to the port. This will enable the largest ships in the world to dock at the port. The news didn't identify any ships, but stated the work will be finished in November 2014. Oh yea, the port is 45 minutes from my house. You know what that means.

I'm happy for you!! Now if they could just bring a port to Michigan I be happy!!

Sent from my QMV7A using Forums mobile app