Morning Room Service

SMS

I've never tried it, but will Carnival room service bring you ice if you note it on the card when you order breakfast? They did on Oasis, and that was very handy.

You can request ice from room service and they bring you a large container. My guess is you can add it to the morning menu since room service is 24 hrs.

We just write in BLT's on the morning menu and put it out. They bring them along with our coffee and whatever else we order. This way we get our hot breakfast room service. :D

====================================

We did that as well one morning when we had an early excursion.

Got the BLT ... No Problem! :)

LuLu

~~~~~

I have to take medication early in the morning (usually before MDR is open). I order toast and hot chocolate to take with them, then go up to MDR for eggs and juice.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1391904000,-8,ca_carnival,first%20Miracle%20cruise%20

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1396058400,-8,ca_celebrity,cruising%20the%20Pacific%20Coastal%20on%20Century

Sort of the same. I control my BSL my diet so I need something when I first wake up. As a back-up, I keep crackers in the cabin.

LuLu

~~~~

I love room service in the morning for my coffee on the balcony but I don't find the room service coffee Hot. Now I get my room on the Lido deck and just walk to the buffet for my morning coffee. I did read that they changed the coffee a few months back so hopefully its hot too.

I am sooo looking forward to our morning room service!! I can not function without that morning coffee, and trust me, no one wants to see or deal with me before I have it! LOL. Absolutley love filling out the card the night before (and setting out the tip to be handy), to order a carafe of coffee, and some fruit and danish. Perfect mornings on the balcony!! Then we get ready and head down to breakfast, usually the MDR, but sometimes the Lido. Also cant wait to order room service at night. The BLT's sound great. :D

We do room service every morning as well. Then we go for a real breakfast in the MDR ;)

I always have to ask for extra sugar, specifically how many packs, otherwise there isn't enough for both of us. Maybe I'm just unlucky but unless I do that the little container thing is slap full of sweet and low, equal, Splenda and only 2 or 3 packets of sugar. I've also learned to just snag a few from the lido the night before also.

I've only had them call once, maybe we slept through the knock? I've almost always had them come early. Only once or twice have they been late and as I said we do it everyday. I fact I put later than I want on the card to compensate for them coming early ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Waterloomarc

Can I just call when I wake up in the morning rather than putting the card out the night before? All I'm looking for is coffee.

Thanks again! :)

Yes you can. But you might have to wait a while. Depends on how busy they are.

It's really not a bad way to start your morning even though there are no hot items. We really enjoyed sitting out on the balcony drinking coffee, eating bagels and cream cheese, fruit, yogurt, etc. If you need some protein, there is even salmon to choose from.

Later, we did the breakfast buffet or MDR when we were ready to venture out.

We do this every morning of the cruise. I was amazed at how many of our dinner table mates didn't know this was available.