Marva Shaw

Paige6187

Has anybody done a tour with Marva Shaw recently and can you give reviews? I have looked at TripAdvisor, and it seems like she would be a great person to tour with. I have emailed her and she is very quick at getting back to me, which I appreciate.

The suggested itinerary is:

Irie Blue Hole

Tubing/Zipline/or Bobsled

Jerk Chicken

Beach

Sightseeing/Shopping

Has anybody experienced the tubing, zipline and/or bobsled that could give me a review?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Paige6187

Marva and Javia have knowjamaica tours. They are excellent! We toured with Javia 2 weeks ago! We have used knowjamaica before and had such a wonderful time that we booked with them again. They will customize a tour for you. You can trust them to give you a great tour and make sure you get back to the ship on time. I will book with them again!!

We have just booked with Marva Shaw for our January trip. It is only my BF and I and we will have Javia as our guide. We have been promised a wonderful island tour customized for us. I have, however, heard that Jamaica and be a bit dangerous. Is it safe for us to be just a couple or should be try to find additional people to join us??

• 2 months later...

Do you remember if this was a private tour you did with her, or if it was a small group? Also, did you just email her and asked what to do, and she put together the itinerary?

Has anybody done a tour with Marva Shaw recently and can you give reviews? I have looked at TripAdvisor, and it seems like she would be a great person to tour with. I have emailed her and she is very quick at getting back to me, which I appreciate.

The suggested itinerary is:

Irie Blue Hole

Tubing/Zipline/or Bobsled

Jerk Chicken

Beach

Sightseeing/Shopping

Has anybody experienced the tubing, zipline and/or bobsled that could give me a review?

Thanks in advance!

We booked a small group tour (4) with Javier when the Breeze docked there in December on 2013 in a mini van. He met us at the dock. We had no firm plan, so let hime guide us. We visited the Mystic Mountain Chairlift (Nothing like riding back down with a cold Red Stripe in hand!) then to Dunn's River Falls, we did not climb but walked all the way down to the beach then back up. We then went through town to a botanical garden with a walking tour where the plants were not only described but "demonstrated" as to uses and fragrances. It was great. We then stopped at the Ocho Rios Jerk Center for lunch which was good. We then walked through downtown to shop and back to the ship. I would definitely recommend Marva or Javier; they are personable. knowledgable and take great care of you.

We’ve used this this company twice and we absolutely love them. Marva does a great job arranging our day activities while we docked at the port. We had a private tour and Marva’s guide did exceptionally well. We wouldn’t want to see Jamaica without knowjamaicatours.

Thank you Marva and Javia for a Irie experience in Jamaica. One Love….

We used Marva/Javia in 2007 & have reserved them again for May. We visited Ocho Rios the first time & did Dunn's, tubing, jerk lunch, beach time at the beautiful Reggae Beach, & shopping. It was a wonderful day. This time we have asked for her to arrange something in Montego Bay.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

A group of people from my roll call are considering a tour with Marva Shaw.

I emailed her with a list of possible stops (from researching on this board!) and she responded with the following:

Six hour trip with the following highlights:

* Falmouth tour

* dunns river falls

* fern gully

* lunch at a local place

I'd be interested in any other suggestions people have for other stops!