Email Maitre D on Magic

mabryhouse

I would like to email the Maitre D on Magic to request a large table. I know y'all have the email address because I have read it before. I am asking the wonderful people on this board for this "top secret" piece of information to ensure my Thanksgiving trip is as Magical as possible. Thank you!

Maitre’d Email Address

1st two letters of ship +maitred@carnival.com

Example: (Liberty) limaitred@carnival.com

BR Breeze

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

EL Elation

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

SU Sunshine

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

Believe this is current to the best of my knowledge, someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Maitre’d's do not always read or answer emails from guests. If you have a large group that want's to sit together than link all your bookings together. Your TA or Carnival can do this you just need all the booking numbers. If your just looking to sit at a large table go to the dining room your assigned on your SnS card and check out your table once you board. On embarkation there is usually a MD available in one of the dining rooms to speak to from around 1 to 3 pm. If you dislike your table go see them and ask to be moved.

We've emailed them in the past with a pretty good success rate. However, we are on the Magic in March of 2014, have emailed them a couple of times and have yet to hear back. No biggie if we aren't contacted as we will just address our issue in person but it is nice when you can work out the particulars ahead of time.

We've emailed them in the past with a pretty good success rate. However, we are on the Magic in March of 2014, have emailed them a couple of times and have yet to hear back. No biggie if we aren't contacted as we will just address our issue in person but it is nice when you can work out the particulars ahead of time.

The Maitre'd only needs 4 days to set up the tables.. I believe you are asking way too far in advance.. He may not even be there in 4 months.... I would try again ONE MORE TIME .... not a couple of times, a week before your cruise..

Our family of 4 likes the larger round tables and I am afraid if I wait until we board they won't be able to fit us into one of those tables.

If I'm understanding correctly...you want one of the larger 8 tops for a family of four?

If so, that might not happen since it's Thanksgiving and the ship will be full of families.

They could probably put you at the larger table, but you wouldn't be alone.

Good luck either way!!!

If I'm understanding correctly...you want one of the larger 8 tops for a family of four?

If so, that might not happen since it's Thanksgiving and the ship will be full of families.

They could probably put you at the larger table, but you wouldn't be alone.

Good luck either way!!!

That is the thing, we LOVE getting to know people and mixing with others over dinner is a great way to meet wonderful people. We have learned so much about excursions and other things just sitting at the dinner table. That is why we want the larger table.