Upsell to Rooms Above Nightclub

1994te

We are sailing on the Liberty in a couple of weeks in a balcony and an interior. Just got an upsell call to move the inside cabin to a balcony side by side just above the nightclub. The cost is $300 total. Thinking the rooms above the balcony will be too loud at night. What do you guys think. Our rooms now are the deck below Lido but not under the pool deck. Let me know guys.

I don't think you will hear anything if your room is more over the walkway not the disco, think about it even when you walk past the disco it is not that loud. Now an inside cabin maybe different as they are pretty much over the outer part. This is if you are on the Starboard (right) side of the ship. Port side maybe loud.

I had the balcony cabin over the disco on the Freedom & it was awful . THe whole room shook . Luckily we had ear plugs but even with them the sound was loud. Unless you stay out most of the night pass on the cabin.

Ditto.....it will be awful!

Thank you all for the replies. It is me, DW, DS(11), and DD(9). I thought there was a reason they were having trouble getting rid of these cabins on a Thanksgiving cruise. They are 3 people cabins and we are 2 in each room. Something they hardly ever do on a busy holiday cruise. We will definitely not be taking this deal since we do like our sleep and the kids need theirs.