Paris with Cunard

Will&Hel

Anyone done the Paris & Seine River Cruise excursion with Cunard or perhaps any other line as they tend to be the same from Le Havre?

How much is viewing Paris from a coach and how much walking? My DW particularly wants to go to Montmatre but it is not clear from the excursion description whether this is part of the itinerary

Anyone done the Paris & Seine River Cruise excursion with Cunard or perhaps any other line as they tend to be the same from Le Havre?

How much is viewing Paris from a coach and how much walking? My DW particularly wants to go to Montmatre but it is not clear from the excursion description whether this is part of the itinerary

You may get a reply if you post on the Cunard board if you have not done so already.Just to add that if you have free time in Paris and Montmatre is not on the sightseeing agenda you may have time to take a taxi there and walk around.You can be dropped off on the hill or walk up from Sacre Coeur.I know why she wants to go there...love it.

You may get a reply if you post on the Cunard board if you have not done so already.Just to add that if you have free time in Paris and Montmatre is not on the sightseeing agenda you may have time to take a taxi there and walk around.You can be dropped off on the hill or walk up from Sacre Coeur.I know why she wants to go there...love it.

Thank you I have also posted on Cunard and the roll call for this cruise- there is some free time shopping so we may take the taxi option