how's the PRIDE

lavelle222

have only done NCL crusies. thinking about the Pride Dec. 1st.

Do they have an outdoor aft deck buffet area. We love breakfast outside!

How many pools are there?

Are there night time shows in the bars, on NCL they have audiance particapation games at night like the newly wed game and other really funny stuff lead by the cruise director.

THANKS!!

Are there night time shows in the bars, on NCL they have audiance particapation games at night like the newly wed game and other really funny stuff lead by the cruise director.

THANKS!!

If you haven't already check out the member reviews for the Pride at http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=190

:)

THANKS!!

I've read the reviews but they do not answer my questions above.

We went on the pride earlier this year and it was probably one of our favorite cruises. The staff was amazing and leaving from Baltimore was very easy for us. We also really liked the ship and our cruise director Kirk. There were always lots of different things going on. There were two pools one outside and one under the retractable roof. We went in april and leaving from Baltimore was a kind of cold.

THANKS!!

Yes to all...and 2 pools. December is a little chilly until you get down to the Florida area. I've cruised Dec a few times..it's great! Sailing on 12/01 too :D

If you decide to book it, be sure to join the roll call.. we're having a 2hr open bar M&G.. it's going to be a good time! :D

the pride does not have an outside buffet. but they have an inside buffet. you can then walk towards the aft of the boat in the lido buffet walk outside the glass and into the serenity area(adults only) they have tables outside there that you can eat.

While we Loved the itineary on our Pride cruise last year, I was not a fan of the decor of the ship. Just super dark and not appealing to me:(:(

Not to say we didn't have a great cruise, because we did, but after going on the Breeze this year, I will not be going back on the Pride.

THANKS!!

Beautiful ship.

There are tables out back behind the bistro to bring your food out to eat. You can go forward as well, to the mid pool.

There are three pools.

Entertainment is based on what the cruise director schedules. It can vary ship to ship, sailing to sailing.