Our Serenade Story - Review Oct 10 - 22 Med Cruise

Thanks guys for the kind words. I hope you all have a wonderful time on your upcoming cruises! If you have any questions between now and then feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks everyone for reading our review. It was an honor and privilege to share our trip with you, and I hope your own cruise will be just as awesome as was ours. Please share with us your experiences, for we would love to relive the trip vicariously through you! Happy sailing!

Will

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

Sarah, Will and family....thank you, thank you, thank you for this review. I was between this med cruise or a 8 day land tour through adventures by Disney and after reading this review I've decided that I need to take the cruise. I've taken notes on all of the private cruises you took and plan to follow the same itinerary. The only thing I may consider is the Norwegian spirit has an over night stop in Venice , but I'd have to give up Santorini for Mykonos. Either way, I'm very excited for this cruise and I can't thank you enough for the details, the pictures and taking the time to write such a detailed review. It was very, very helpful.

Sarah, Will and family....thank you, thank you, thank you for this review. I was between this med cruise or a 8 day land tour through adventures by Disney and after reading this review I've decided that I need to take the cruise. I've taken notes on all of the private cruises you took and plan to follow the same itinerary. The only thing I may consider is the Norwegian spirit has an over night stop in Venice , but I'd have to give up Santorini for Mykonos. Either way, I'm very excited for this cruise and I can't thank you enough for the details, the pictures and taking the time to write such a detailed review. It was very, very helpful.

You are going to have such a magnificent trip! So much to see and explore....I can't wait to go back! Anyway, if questions come up while you plan, feel free to ask. :)

• 5 months later...

My husband & I are currently on a 3 day road trip from Melbourne to the Gold Coast, in Queensland- so I've had time to thoroughly read your review. It's been fun- I felt like I was on the journey with you and your family.

We start our European adventure in April. We have even started a Facebook page called "Havereuro adventure" so our roll call & friends can LIKE the page and follow our travels.

We are going to France, England, Scotland & Spain for four weeks before a 12 night cruise on Vision from Barcelone, then flying to Venice to do a 7 night cruise on Splendour with two friends who are meeting us from LA. (They can only have a week off work!)

Thanks for all of your helpful review. It was really great.

Hailey & Mick

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you! I'm so glad our review was enjoyable for you!

It sounds as though the journey you are on will be even more fun than ours! Stop by again to let us know how much you enjoyed your trips. We always enjoy living vicariously through other travelers! Stay safe...

Awesome doesn't just happen. Sometimes it takes a lot of luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this incredible review. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it. We are doing this same itinerary in September on the Vision and I took lots of notes reading this.

I really like your idea of purchasing pieces of art on your travels. Do you mind sharing how you manage to get them home without damaging them? I've thought of doing this on previous trips; however, I'm concerned with how to transport it.

Thanks again for an awesome review!

Karen

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this incredible review. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it. We are doing this same itinerary in September on the Vision and I took lots of notes reading this.

I really like your idea of purchasing pieces of art on your travels. Do you mind sharing how you manage to get them home without damaging them? I've thought of doing this on previous trips; however, I'm concerned with how to transport it.

Thanks again for an awesome review!

Karen

Hi Karen! Thanks for checking out the review! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. You will have such a great trip on the Vision and collecting art is a great way to remember your adventures. We made sure the pieces we bought were small enough to fit flat in the suitcase. We took two stiff pieces of cardboard and put the artwork in between them and taped the sides of the cardboard together. They didn't take up much room and stayed nice and flat for the journey! I hope this helps and you find some great pieces on your travels.

Sarah