Wonder Why The Breeze Only Does Six Day?

JustCruiseMe

Wouldn't you know it!! I need to check into that. Thank you, I didn't have a clue.

Has a great itinerary - we are doing the trip in January - we have been to all the ports before but really wanted to try the ship

We did the 6 day itinerary last december and loved the ship! We are booked for the 8 day currently and can't wait! We have been to all of the 8 day ports, but the ship is so wonderful that we had to book again! You won't be displeased, read some of the reviews.

Wouldn't you know it!! I need to check into that. Thank you, I didn't have a clue.

I'm doing the 8 Day in a few weeks on the Breeze, going to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas with 3 sea days. 8 Days is soooo much better than 7, I'm super excited, can't wait!!!! :D

I'm doing the 8 Day in a few weeks on the Breeze, going to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas with 3 sea days. 8 Days is soooo much better than 7, I'm super excited, can't wait!!!! :D

we will be doing that same intinerary next August. we did the 6 day this past August . loved the breeze

This is exactly why we chose the Breeze 8 day over some of the other competition this year. My son wants to go on the Allure or Oasis but with the limited ports of those 2 ships and the Breeze's 8 day - I just can't see it. We can get that extra, 8th night for the same 5 Monday - Friday vacation days from work. It's hands down, not even a close call to me :D

We have a cove balcony booked and are super excited!!!

It is actually clever marketing on the part of Carnival (go figure :rolleyes:)

The ship always departs on a weekend day (alternating Saturdays and Sundays depending on whether it is a 6 day or 8 day cruise). Surveys have shown that people overwhelmingly want to leave on a weekend day for their vacations.

They can price the cruise differently (i.e. higher) as there aren't a lot of 6 or 8 day cruises to compare.

The two itineraries are different from the average 7 day cruise. We loved the idea of going to Curacao and Aruba and still having multiple sea days for our upcoming 8 day cruise.

It's amazing how an 8 day is so much better than a 7! Almost don't need a vacation from your vacation.

I certainly agree on that. We've loved our 8-day cruises. The only thing better than that is doing an 8-day + 6-day B2B which is what we did last year.

This year we're doing two 7-day cruises for our B2B. Hopefully, we'll do Breeze one of these years.

This is exactly why we chose the Breeze 8 day over some of the other competition this year. My son wants to go on the Allure or Oasis but with the limited ports of those 2 ships and the Breeze's 8 day - I just can't see it. We can get that extra, 8th night for the same 5 Monday - Friday vacation days from work. It's hands down, not even a close call to me :D

We have a cove balcony booked and are super excited!!!

We'll be there with you! :)

Have fun! This sounds like an excellent itinerary -- I really like all of the stops and the extra sea day is perfect. I've been eyeballing this cruise recently, and Breeze has received lots of great comments. I might try it in 2015 (I've already booked other cruises for this year and 2014!)

We have this same itinerary in June 2014 except it's St. Kitts where you have St. Thomas listed. Love the 3 sea days as well!