Can I Order A Double Appetizer In A Specialtly Restaurant

morfred

My mouth is watering at the thought of a certain appetizer in the Tuscan Grill. Can I order two of these at dinner? I know that it is not a problem in the MDR but not sure if it is allowed in specialty restaurants. Thanks

You can indeed order 2 appetizers. You cannot order 2 entrees. You will probably find that you are full without the second appetizer, however.

Bon appetite!

Cruising isn't about feeling full! ;)

Which appetizer, morfred?

Never had an issue with an extra appetizer. Tuscan grill, Qsine and Silk Harvest have no issues with bringing extra dishes to the table. Muranos and M class equivalents would usually have no issue with an extra appetizer but extra entrees might be more of an issue as the entrees there involve more time and effort, often involve table side cooking, and they are huge.

While we've enjoyed extra appetizers from time to time these come with a warning! You might be sorry later. The meals in these restaurants are huge and you want to save room for the entrees and dessert. Many times when I've had an extra appetizer I've regretted well before the end of the meal and I'm a big eater,

I don't think it'd be a problem. We have to always restrain ourselves with the gorgeous bread basket and the olives/cheese/etc. that they bring first. I could make a meal on just the two of those alone. Typically we don't even get an appetizer in Tuscan, just a salad and entree. I'm usually too full for even dessert at any locale on the ship. But if you were so inclined, appetizer shouldn't be an issue, or ask them to double the serving size or 1-1/2 times the size. Have fun, and enjoy!!

I have infinite capacity to finish all that I have ordered. Even when I am "not hungry" once the food is in front of me, nothing will remain at the end of the meal. By all that is right and just I should weigh 300 pounds, but I don't, thanks to exceptional genes, I suppose. Bring on the appetizers, bring on the entree and the dessert, too. Nothing will remain! (And if it's an exceptionally good meal and the waiter has the decency to turn his back, I'll lick the plate, too. :)) P.S. It upsets me to see people load their plates in a buffet and then finish only half.