Speciality Restaurant

JJean

If I make reservations before our cruise, do I have to pay ahead of time.

I want to use OBC while we are on the ship. Should I wait until we are

on the ship to make reservations at Murano? Thanks for your help.

Yes you do have to paid ahead of time. However, once on the ship you still can get the discount for first night reservations. I usually book ahead of time to get the time I want. Once on the ship I get a credit to by OBC for the original fee and then at Murano gives you the discount for the first night reservation. Just make sure you go directly to Murano to let them now.

sailnjmom48

If you are particular about the day and time you want to eat, then you should book beforehand. But you will not be able to use OBC and will have to use a credit card. So it can be a risk waiting. On one cruise, we were not able to book the day and time we wanted to eat in Murano. This was the case a few weeks before the cruise. Other times, it has not been a problem booking while on board.

If you are particular about the day and time you want to eat, then you should book beforehand. But you will not be able to use OBC and will have to use a credit card. So it can be a risk waiting. On one cruise, we were not able to book the day and time we wanted to eat in Murano. This was the case a few weeks before the cruise. Other times, it has not been a problem booking while on board.

Not correct, all you need to do is visit any of the many speciality reservations desks which are set-up after checkin. There you cancel your pre-booked reservations, credit refunded back to your cc or seapass account and immediately re-book. You will keep your previous date/times and be able to use your OBC. I have done it many times without any hassle.

If you are a Captain's Club member then you can call Captain's Club in advance of the cruise, but not earlier than 60 days before sailing, to make reservations without advance payment. This does not apply to the new "prevel" level of Captain's Club which is for those with no prior Celebrity cruises.