can I make a 12:30 train out of Ft Lauderdale?

tallvine

Hi - we don't like to fly so we're taking a train to and from. we leave this Saturday the 16th & return Sat the 23rd on the Oasis. I've read that getting on & off the ship is very easy and quick. Do you think we can make a 12:30 train out of Ft Lauderdale on my return on the 23rd? If not we will have to stay overnight and return the 24th. Will we be off the ship in time?

Yes, we have taken the 12:30 Silver Star out of FLL after cruising on the Allure. Take your time getting to the station as you will have plenty of time. I would recommend using Alianza Transportation in Ft. Lauderdale. Their phone number is 954-347-5005. They will pick you up and take you to the train station for a small fee. Very reliable. Enjoy your cruise and your train trip!

Hi - we don't like to fly so we're taking a train to and from. we leave this Saturday the 16th & return Sat the 23rd on the Oasis. I've read that getting on & off the ship is very easy and quick. Do you think we can make a 12:30 train out of Ft Lauderdale on my return on the 23rd? If not we will have to stay overnight and return the 24th. Will we be off the ship in time?

Yes. We did in March with absolutely no problem. Even had the taxi take us thru the McDonald's on the way to get coffee, etc. for the wait.

Plenty of time.