Freedom of the Seas - few questions

caral2004

Check out the Teen Cruise Compasses every day. The teens have their own hours for rock climbing and the flow rider and ice skating. Those are good times to enjoy these areas. My 3 teens loved the FOS teen club. Every night, they stayed out until 1 am at the teen parties. I really think that Royal is the best ship for teens.

In GC, we have gone to 7 mile beach to snorkel. Another time, we turned right at the dock and walked to the Paradise Cafe. They snorkeled there and there is a water trampoline they played on. We brought our own snorkeling gear and underwater camera. I loved the pictures they took underwater of each other!

In Cozumel, we have gone to Paradise Beach and Mr. Sanchos. They have all of the water toys (climbing iceberg, water trampolines, slides) and my kids played forever on them. Both of these places are comparable to each other.

In Jamaica, they loved the Irie Blue Hole. We also hired Courtney Taylor. This was their favorite thing of the whole cruise!

Thank you to all of you for all your good recommandations! We decided so far to do the Zipline and the Coaster in Labadee and then relax on one beach in the afternoon (any suggestion wich one?). In Falmouth, we will do the Dunns Falls for sure and probably begin with the Tubing in White River. For GC and Cozumel, we may want to relax a bit on the beach. We may try Chankanaad in Cozumel. Does someone have any idea the best place to try a ride on a seadoo (jetsky) ? Also, should it be interesting to rend a car in Cozumel ? Again thanks to all of you! And I am happy to see that my English is not so bad! :)

I can only speak to the Port questions.

Jamaica - we loved Mystic Mountain so did our kids (ranging from 2-15). Check it out.

Grand Cayman - loved going out with a private company for the day swimming with sting rays. I forget the company name, check ports of call section

Cozumel - we loved Mr. Sanchos, you can pay as you go if you don't expect to eat/drink a lot. Or do all inclusive. Great beach, great water toys for all ages, great food, great service, etc.

For jet skis and a beach day in Coz, check out Mr. Sanchos. Prices are good and the area for jet skis is big so you can really get up some speed! The day we were there only one other person was riding so there was plenty of space out on the water. They were easy to operate as well. Beach there is very nice, food is good and service is excellent.

The Ping pong tables are in the Sports Deck area, next to the Rock Climbing Wall. They are usually tucked by the glass windows either on the Rock Wall level or just below (basketball court level), as it's impossible to play ping pong with any wind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahhh, Hideaway Beach we miss you............

Your English is better than mine (I'm American).

Answers above in red. Pictures for some of the above below.

Labadee Zip Line (from June 2007 - before the pier was installed) ...

Labmap-s.jpg