My 1,000th post...Finally!!!

I finally reached my 1,000th post! I was almost there a year ago when the boards switched over, but then I lost a lot of my posts:( I hope I have been able to help a lot of you with questions and I have learned so much from all of you as well! I love these boards and I love cruising!!

Now...how do I become a blue ribbon cruiser???

Congratulations!!

I had almost 5000 posts when the old boards changed over to new. :( They only allowed me to bring 300+ of my post count. Then they decided to give us different names according to our previous counts on the older boards. That is how I got to be a blue ribbon cruiser. I forget what I would have been for 5000?

Congrats.Do you get something for being a blue ribbon cruiser?

Nothing for being a Blue Ribbon Cruiser, but when you reach 5,000,000 posts you get a ribbon that says "Best in Show"......:rolleyes:

I also had way over 1000 posts when the Boards switched over. I remember I was so excited when I reached 1000. I then had to start all over at "0"! I was very "Unhappy"! CONGRATULATIONS! You made it! Ike

I think I told you that my in-laws moved into the villages and I went with MIL shopping in Ocala bc apparently those are the closest stores! I am sure we will be down there often! Was there for Easter too.

We are going on the Mariner in January. Which route are you going on?

We're going on the Eastern..............

I spent most of the weekend(end of June) with my aunt and cousin(visiting the Villages from Huntington,LI)..........I love the Villages.......

By chance,you didnt go to Barnes and Noble in ocala,did ya??

We're going on the Eastern..............

I spent most of the weekend(end of June) with my aunt and cousin(visiting the Villages from Huntington,LI)..........I love the Villages.......

By chance,you didnt go to Barnes and Noble in ocala,did ya??

i did go into a small hallmark store that was connected to a book store. There was a Bed Bath & Beyond in the same strip mall. Is that it?

Huntington huh? that is not far from us! Would you ming grabbing an extra compass everyday for me. We are doing the Eastern Route too!

Archived