New to RCI

tigerwilf

Just booked my first RCI cruise on the Allure and have a few questions. With any time dining is it actually anytime or do you book day to day which seating time you want? Do you have to book for all the shows in advance or just turn up. Last can you take canned soda on board and is soda sold in cans on board. I know I will have more question but thanks in advance for any response to these questions

My Time Dining: You can reserve ahead of time, wait to your board or just walk up and wait for the next available table. You can mix and match any of those choices.

You don't have to book ahead of time but it is best to do it to insure you'll get the date and time you want.

Choice 2 when you board go to deck 4 infront of the theater, there will be a reservations desk set up

Choice 3 Show up 15 minutes before show and hope you get a seat

Officially soda cannot be carried on but most of us have success in bring a 12 pack on.

Yes, you can buy soda by the can.

Enjoy your cruise!

With Allure and Oasis I HIGHY RECOMMEND that you pre-reserve your shows online in advance-- especially the Comedy shows as most people waiting in the "stand-by" line never got into the comedy club all week.

If you prefer not to pre-reserve your shows, they will open the doors 15 mins prior to the show for those without reservations, however seating will be very limited and not in the best locations.

Just booked my first RCI cruise on the Allure and have a few questions. With any time dining is it actually anytime or do you book day to day which seating time you want? Do you have to book for all the shows in advance or just turn up. Last can you take canned soda on board and is soda sold in cans on board. I know I will have more question but thanks in advance for any response to these questions

Other than nights when we wanted to make sure we made a specific show, we never make reservations for dinner, just go when we feel like it. We made reservations the night of Hairspray and the air show.

Make reservations for the shows, then you know for sure you will get in

We take soda/water on every cruise we go on and never have an issue. yes, you can buy it on the ship, but at $3+ per can, I take my own. Plus, I want diet, caffeine free and you cannot always get that on the ship.

We are going on the Allure in Feb. We have been on many cruises with RC but never the big ones. Does anyone know we can sit by ourselves, as a couple, on the Allure restuarants? I requested this once before sailing on another ship and we were told ok (we had the late seating) but they didn't grant it to us and we decided not to complain since it was just a 3 night cruise. We cruise with others or our sons and have been able to just have our friends and or kids at our table. This will be our first anytime dining experience.