Fun Shop Stateroom Service

carnival03

I did on our first cruise this past August! I ordered decorations which were up and in the room when we got to the room. I had also ordered a bottle of liquor for my DH. It arrived later that night. My understanding is there are two ports (Texas and another one) that you won't receive anything until you are at sea or the next day. It worked great for me!

I did it a few months ago for my niece and new. They are 3 and 4. It was their first cruise. I had the cabin decorated, backpacks, toys, coloring books crayons, candy and a plate of cookies all waiting for them when they got onboard. They loved it.

They will be in the cabin unless they are sold out. Then you receive a note stating that the item is sold out and they can substitute or you can get a refund.

Unfortunately, that has happened all 3 times I have placed an order. Minus the note! I did not find out until I went to Guest Services and asked.

Almost everything will be waiting for you in your cabin unless you have a fruit tray, canapés, that type of thing to make sure its fresh you have to either schedule a time when you order or just call from your cabin to have it made and delivered. I have been on 6 cruises and have always gotten everything no problems. good luck!

Ordered a dozen roses for DW for Valentine's Day. They were waiting in the cabin when we got there. They were perfect and looked just as good when we left after seven days as they did when we first boarded. Had to leave them in the cabin as we were staying a few days afterward at the port and had no place to keep them. I think most flowers are left in the cabins just for that reason.

Ordered a dozen roses for DW for Valentine's Day. They were waiting in the cabin when we got there. They were perfect and looked just as good when we left after seven days as they did when we first boarded. Had to leave them in the cabin as we were staying a few days afterward at the port and had no place to keep them. I think most flowers are left in the cabins just for that reason.

Actually you are not allowed to take the flowers off the ship even if you wanted to. :( They have been out of the country and therefor are considered part of the while "can't bring back wildlife, plants, fruits, ect..."

I know a few brides that were a bit upset when they found out they couldn't take their bridal bouquet off the ship, after getting married in a foreign port.