self pilot mini boats?

Thebox

Has anyone taken this kind of excursion lately? Traveling with DH and two young adult sons. Although none of us know how to pilot a boat, thought this might be fun. Since we've been to Stingray City, I've been searching for something new for the day. Beach Bum offers this (I think they are by the pier) and takes you to Governor's Reef and the Cali to snorkel - two new areas for us.

Any information you can share on whether you liked the experience, if it was simple to learn and what operator you used? Thanks!!

Has anyone taken this kind of excursion lately? Traveling with DH and two young adult sons. Although none of us know how to pilot a boat, thought this might be fun. Since we've been to Stingray City, I've been searching for something new for the day. Beach Bum offers this (I think they are by the pier) and takes you to Governor's Reef and the Cali to snorkel - two new areas for us.

Any information you can share on whether you liked the experience, if it was simple to learn and what operator you used? Thanks!!

I done this with princes cruise line and it was great. Ours were 2 person boats that u took out to the sand bar

Go for it u want regret it.

Gave up on waiting for an e-mail reply and just called Beach bum to check on availability. They're sold out on the day we'll be there. Anyone know of another vender who offers this? Beach Bum tells me there are no other venders, but not too surprised by that answer. If anyone can help, would be appreciated