How can I find out the bed position in our BC Breakaway cabins?

JessLCH

I know that some beds are by the balcony and some are by the door. We have two connecting cabins: 13734 and 13736. How can I find out where the bed is in each cabin? Thanks.

Look at the online deck plans...the head of the bed goes in the indentation in the wall. Adjoining cabins will be opposite each other in this regard.

Based on what I see, 13734 has the bed in the middle and 13736 has it by the balcony door. BTW, these are adjoining cabins with a door between them.

Look at the online deck plans...the head of the bed goes in the indentation in the wall. Adjoining cabins will be opposite each other in this regard.

Based on what I see, 13734 has the bed in the middle and 13736 has it by the balcony door. BTW, these are adjoining cabins with a door between them.

Thank you very much, but if I understand you correctly, it seems the opposite of what you said. I see 13734 as bed by the balcony and 13736 bed in middle.

We booked connecting cabins for our family of four and I want to decide which one we want made up as a queen and which two twins.

Thank you very much, but if I understand you correctly, it seems the opposite of what you said. I see 13734 as bed by the balcony and 13736 bed in middle.

We booked connecting cabins for our family of four and I want to decide which one we want made up as a queen and which two twins.

You are correct according to the NCL deck plans. :)