Current promo

cruiser01

We are booked in a haven suite on the breakaway in July 2014. We booked a while ago and have a combined OBC of over $1500 (combined from NCL and TA). NCL is currently running a promo "pick your room...get your perk". Will they apply this without losing my OBC?

[quote name='cruiser01']We are booked in a haven suite on the breakaway in July 2014. We booked a while ago and have a combined OBC of over $1500 (combined from NCL and TA). NCL is currently running a promo "pick your room...get your perk". Will they apply this without losing my OBC?[/QUOTE]

Wow! $1,500 OBC! All I got was $250 from the DASH sale. Hope you have better luck than I did in trying to keep what I had and combine it with this new promo. I had booked w/ NCL a while back, and called today to ask about this new promo. I was told that they are not combinable with Latitudes offers (which was now $250 OBC) and, in any event, I would have to cancel and rebook to get the promo (thus, losing whatever OBC I had from my previous promo). Ended up keeping what I had instead.

[quote name='cruiser01']I did already. Waiting to hear. Just curious if anyone knew the answer. I likely won't hear from TA until later in the morning.[/QUOTE]

All sales and promos are different, some can be combined and some can not, some are only valid for new bookings meaning that you'd lose previous booking promos, etc etc. Unfortunately nobody here can know for sure what happens in your situation, that's why the TA is there; to answer questions like these.