Brilliance Interior--where are the good rooms?

samzgirl84

We are completely new to RCCL. I want to book an interior room on the Brilliance. I am looking for some advice as to which locations are the nicest for interior rooms. Where have you booked an interior room that you especially liked? I am looking for any advice. Thank you ahead of time.

I have sailed the Jewel (sister ship) 5 times and if we are doing an inside room we prefer deck 4 mid ship -- we do like being closer the the front elevators (we find them less crowded - except AFTER a show). On deck 4 we use the stairs a lot except when going to the pool or Windjammer.

We had an IN cabin on Brilliance, on Deck 4 mid-ship. The location was excellent as we were able to use the Centrum as our "living room," and one quick flight up to the Promenade Deck on 5 to use as our "balcony." It was a great way to save $$ and have some additional comfort.

We booked an outside cabin (4554) on the Brilliance of the Seas for a recent New England/Canada cruise. Our cabin was four doors down the hall from the Centrum. We also loved the convenience of the location close to the Centrum and only one deck below the promenade deck, as others have mentioned. We could hear music from the Centrum in our cabin at night,especially during the "70's Party", but it stopped before midnight. If you are a light sleeper and go to bed before midnight, I'd suggest selecting an inside cabin at least 6-8 cabins from the Centrum.

We have also stayed in mid-ship inside cabins (8567-8581 area) on Deck 8, which are close to the midship elevators and a great location between pool/windjammer deck and theater/dining deck.

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by marys350