Hilton Day Pass - Question

Windsailer

We went last year via Island Marketing. We loved it there, so much so that we have booked another day pass for March 2014. The menu is burgers/ wraps/ chicken fingers /regional specialties. All soft drinks and any bar drinks are included. My husband and I shared a large plate of nachos. He had a burger, fries and a coke and I had a delicious local fish sandwich and fries ( cannot remember the name of the dish- senior moment?_!) and a Pina Colada. We had about $8 left on our voucher and signed it over to our very appreciative waitress when we left. Beautiful location, no venders bothering you on the beach and tasty, well priced food. You can eat on the beach, there is a flag on your chair for service or you can walk over to the bar+ grill area and eat outside in the shade of a huge palupa. Can't wait to go back! Enjoy your trip, Fran

• 3 weeks later...

Did a day pass at Hilton last weekend. There are 2 versions, $40 US without lunch, $55 US with lunch. Lunch is anything from the pool bar menu (you can view it online, prices are in BD$ and include tax and service). Lunch is served starting at 11:30. We only had a half day, but really enjoyed it. Taxi from the port was $15 US for 2 people.

• 1 month later...

There are four of us that will be going to Barbados Feb.11. I love the Hilton idea since it sounds likes the locals will not bother you there. Was lunch good? What beach is the Hilton located on? Thanks SunFLOwer

There are four of us that will be going to Barbados Feb.11. I love the Hilton idea since it sounds likes the locals will not bother you there. Was lunch good? What beach is the Hilton located on? Thanks SunFLOwer

CLEARLY I NEED MORE COFFEE. IT IS NOT THE BRITISH COL. HILTON- THAT IS IN NASSAU! SORRY. TITLE WRONG. ALL OTHER INFO CORRECT!

The Hilton is on Needhams Point. Google it- It's a nice ,quiet place. Good to read a book and enjoy the beach and pools but if you are looking for a party this is NOT the place. Beautiful grounds and good food.Voucher could be used for drinks only or a mix of food and drinks. Easy cab ride there and our driver came back to get us. The hotel told us when we checked in with our voucher from Island Marketing that they would call a cab for our return to port but our driver came back as promised. Fran

Edited by Rockapulco
6AM. TYPING PRIOR TO COFFEE LOL

Thanks Rockapulco for your response. It looks like that is where we will go. We want to get away from all the locals selling there wares on the beaches and with a beach, pool, food and chairs it sounds perfect. Thanks, again!:cool: