Can you observe Sky Safaris?

rosenc1c

We have a group of people that will do zip lining at Sky Safaris in March 2014. 1 or 2 people are scared to Zip Line, is there any way for them to observe the others Zip Lining? We will be booking through Carnival (Valor).

• 11 months later...
We have a group of people that will do zip lining at Sky Safaris in March 2014. 1 or 2 people are scared to Zip Line, is there any way for them to observe the others Zip Lining? We will be booking through Carnival (Valor).

Hi! I see you posted this question last year... I assume you now know if you canobserve or not... Can you? And do you know what it costs if you can?

Everyone in our group ended up doing the zip line, and loved it. I think observing is not practical because they drive you up the mountain and drop you off, then you have to zip line down. I don't think you can observe, maybe just wait at bottom for others to finish; however if you book through the cruise then I think you would still have to pay the full rate, because I never saw an observe option. You could email sky safari and ask this question, they were responsive.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

My wife and daughter are scared of everything, and they were unsure about doing it. After they did it, they loved it, and they can't wait to do it again. It's really not scary and the views are amazing. You don't really go that fast, it wasn't like a roller coaster or anything. They appear to have a very safe set-up.

• 2 months later...