Checking In and Boarding separately - are we allowed?

Avril

In a 1.5 weeks, I'm headed to Miami for my B2B2B, can't wait!!!! :D My friend who I'm cruising with are arriving in Miami on different days so will be getting to the port separately. I'm planning on waiting for her outside the terminal but was just wondering. Would we be allowed to check in and board separately (as I'll get to the port before she does) or do we have to check in and board together?

Thanks!! :D

In a 1.5 weeks, I'm headed to Miami for my B2B2B, can't wait!!!! :D My friend who I'm cruising with are arriving in Miami on different days so will be getting to the port separately. I'm planning on waiting for her outside the terminal but was just wondering. Would we be allowed to check in and board separately (as I'll get to the port before she does) or do we have to check in and board together?

Thanks!! :D

Congrat's on the B2B2B !

I see no reason why you cannot board separately, provided that both names are on the reservation. You may wish to give a 'heads up' to check-in to let them know that the 2nd person will be arriving separately...they will put a note on the file, because it will probably be another agent checking the 2nd passenger in.

Just a thought, you may want to call Carnival guest services to see if there is a procedure that they need you to follow, or if it's as simple as mentioned above.

Have an awesome trip !

I would think to print the separate boarding passes instead of the all-in-one.

When you go to print out your boarding pass, they will ask if you want to do the all-in-one or separate passes. It's very easy. It's done quite often so don't worry about it.

Thanks everyone!! :D I've just always checked in and boarded with whoever I'm cruising with so wasn't sure if doing it separately would be allowed or not. We'll defiantly print individual boarding passes in case we do decide to board separate.

Congrat's on the B2B2B!

Thanks!! I've done a B2B before but never a B2B2B. I'm so excited!!!! :D

Thanks everyone!! :D I've just always checked in and boarded with whoever I'm cruising with so wasn't sure if doing it separately would be allowed or not. We'll defiantly print individual boarding passes in case we do decide to board separate.

Thanks!! I've done a B2B before but never a B2B2B. I'm so excited!!!! :D

How many total days will you be cruising?

Wow!!!!! B2b2b on different ships... Most people do it on the same ship

I know, hehe!! :D I dare to be different. My other B2B was on the same ship, I spent 2 incredible weeks on the Dream!! :D