Carnival Dream Cloud 9 Spa Stateroom Question

CB42

We are booked on the Carnival Dream this coming February and have a Balcony Stateroom on the Lido deck and we are thinking of upgrading to a Cloud 9 Stateroom. I would like your opinions on Spa 9 rooms, Suggestions like which are good ones and if there are any to avoid. Thanks in advance

We had an aft wrap on our last trip on the Dream. We wound up buying spa passes. We loved the spa almost as much as our wrap :) This time we decided on a spa balcony, which worked out to be a bargain and also means smoke free neighboring balconnies. We originally had cabin 11222 because it would be directly across from our children. After much hand wringing about the fact that it was a connecting cabin as well as being right under the gym, we moved to a different cabin. I read a review of this cabin and it was all I needed to finally decide that it was worth the trouble of switching. Won't be directly across from the kids now, but close enough. I knew that ruined sleep by early morning treadmills or late night neighbors TV would put a huge damper on my vacay.

The spa privileges are afforded to passengers 1 and 2. You could buy a pass for the others though !

Can anyone tell me what the prices are for a pass to the spa? Is the pass purchased for the day, the entire cruise etc?

I'm tinkering on the idea of a cruise on the Breeze. I've been looking at cabins myself trying to decide if it's worth it for 3....even though the 3rd doesn't get the benefits (which is plain wrong IMO).

Thanks for any more info you have on the subject.

Edited by Almost Packed

We are booked in Jan on the Dream , 11th floor balcony , Our Carnival rep we have booked 7 cruises with over the years , Told us stay away from the 12th floor balcony rooms , There is no roof over your head on the balcony , Anyone on the deck above has full view of your balcony , They drop or spill anything it lands on your balcony . Rains on the 12th floor balcony's also These are the Spa area cabins I speak of

We are booked on the Carnival Dream this coming February and have a Balcony Stateroom on the Lido deck and we are thinking of upgrading to a Cloud 9 Stateroom. I would like your opinions on Spa 9 rooms, Suggestions like which are good ones and if there are any to avoid. Thanks in advance

Check out 11203...huge room...walkway view...Spa cabin...best cabin we have had to date...