On-Board Coupons

We will be sailing on the Sovereign of the Seas in November and I've read on the boards that there are coupons for such things as Johnny Rockets or shore excursions. As this is my first time sailing with RCI, I hadn't planned on eating at Johnny Rockets as it is an additional cost, but if there are coupons out there for different on-board food options or restaurants, then it might be worth it. Does anyone know where such discounts can be found? or how I could find these for a party of 4. Thanks for the help.

The coupons mentioned are given to Crown & Anchor members (which is RCI's loyalty program- you can join after your first cruise).

So, while you won't get them for this cruise, you would get them for your next one:D

Check your safe though, 'cause lots of CC members leave their leftover coupons there for fellow cruisers to enjoy;)

Cheers,

Unfortunately from what I can gather our room will not have a safe. We are sailing on Sovereign in an inside stateroom and while I have not gotten a clear answer from RCI, it seems as though only some of the staterooms on Sovereign have safes - so I guess I won't be lucky in finding a left over coupon :(

But if anyone has any extra on-board coupons (ex: for Johnny Rockets or anything) I'd gladly take them off your hands. :D

Good Morning

as the other poster said the coupons are for Crown & anchor Members . But as for safes they are in superior Ocean view and Up they are not in inside cabins nor ocean view cabins on the sovereign Iv been in inside and Ocean view and in both no safe . You want miss Johnnie Rockets there is plenty of food and if you want a great Hambugar go to the dinning Room for Lunch they have great burgars there have a great day James. Ps On the sovereign the windjammer has two parts there is a second buffett all the way forward in the windJammer and they serve Hamburgers fries Hotdogs etc everyday from 3 to 5 I think the time is right Have a great cruise James

Thanks for the info! I have a picky eater and from what I had previously read and heard was Johnny Rockets was the only place to get a hamburger and fries at lunch time. So this is great news that the Windjammer has more kid friendly items, something I was under the impression it did not include.

Fries are a must!

I tried Johnny Rockets with my son and it was not worth trying, burgers are served in windjammer 3-5 and the dining room burgers are much better:)

Not to mention they are FREE!!:D

Archived