Anyone sail on the Pearl 11/10/13?

Paramour007

I'm going to be on the Pearl Dec. 1st with a wedding group. Did anyone sail on the Pearl on Nov. 10th (I believe that is the first 7 day western cruise since the Pearl has been back in Miami)? If anyone has dailies and they can post them that would be terrific. We are planning on doing the bachelor and bachelorett party on Monday Night and was hoping the see the entertainment schedule. Also wold love to hear any reviews, who the entertainment is, what shows, etc. I was on the Pearl last december and loved it. This time we have 30 cabins with 57 people, all ages. Wedding is in Ocho Rios.

I'm going to be on the Pearl Dec. 1st with a wedding group. Did anyone sail on the Pearl on Nov. 10th (I believe that is the first 7 day western cruise since the Pearl has been back in Miami)? If anyone has dailies and they can post them that would be terrific. We are planning on doing the bachelor and bachelorett party on Monday Night and was hoping the see the entertainment schedule. Also wold love to hear any reviews, who the entertainment is, what shows, etc. I was on the Pearl last december and loved it. This time we have 30 cabins with 57 people, all ages. Wedding is in Ocho Rios.

Try the Roll Call for that cruise. I imagine someone in that roll cal went on the cruise. ;)l

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1779802

Just got back from sailing Nov 10th on the Pearl. Here is the schedule from our week for entertainment.

Sunday - Intro Show at Stardust (]great to see which shows you want to see)

Monday - Oh What A Night Tribute (they are a Frankie Valli & 4 Seasons tribute singing group, and they were phenomenal)

Tuesday - That's Entertainment (just okay show)

Wednesday - Second City Comedy (Also a GREAT show)

Thursday - Chip Romero-Magic & Comedy show (Great show also)

Friday - Encore (we skipped this show)

Saturday - Farwell Show (good show, mainly went for Oh What A Night again and Chip Romero)

We also liked Not So Newlywed Game (Tuesday), Family Friendly Feud (Thursday), Chocoholic Buffet (Friday), Dancing With the Pearl Stars (Friday), Crew Talent Show (Saturday), Perfect Couple GameShow (Saturday). We were with 2 kids so we didn't go to some of the "later" shows but they have other fun parties later in the evenings too.

Sorry I posted on reply but forgot to include a few things you were asking(sorry just joined this site today).

Monday

7:15&9:15 Oh What A Night

8:30 55 To Stay Alive (kindof like Minute to win it)

10:15 Latin Fiesta Party

10:30 50's&60's Sock Hop

11:45 Toga Party

We had kids 11 & 12 with us, they loved the rock climbing wall and basketball court onboard, as well as the pool and slide. They didn't participate in the kids programs but met friends that did and they really seemed to enjoy it.

If you eat in Indigo or Summer Palace, you should try to request Rayel as a waitress. She was fantastic and made our trip really very special!

Overall our trip was phenomenal and the service by the whole staff was great. Rooms were clean, ship was in good order (I believe it had maintainence in April 2013). We did some excursions each port and all were fantastic.

Good luck on your trip! Hope you have a fantastic time! And congrats on your wedding. My husband and I just celebrated 13 years :-)

Also, if you have any other questions I brought home my dailies so I can give you other schedules if needed. :-)

Edited by cruisingmom80
Forgot to include answer

Cruisingmom80 - would you be able to look up the available tastings, days and times for us please? Most interested in Martini, Margarita, Mojito and Wine, but all of them would be GREAT! We will be on the Pearl the 1st of December for the 4th time in 5 years.

Sunday 6:30-7:30pm - Free Liquor Tasting (Gift Shop)

Tuesday 10:00am - Sheridan's Free Tasting (Gift Shop)

Tuesday 1:00pm - Champange Art Auction (Indigo)

Tuesday 3:00pm - Martini Tasting (Bar City)

Tuesday 4:30pm - Beer Tasting (Bar City)

Wednesday 6:00-10:00pm - Champagne Swarovski Event (Crystal Atrium)

Thursday 4:30pm - Wine Lovers (Spinnaker Lounge)

Thursday 9:30pm - Pub Hop (Bliss Lounge)

Friday 7:15pm - Chef's Table (Le Bistro)

Friday 9:00pm - 50% off Liquor (Gift Shop)

Saturday 12:30-2:30pm - Bavarian Beer Fest (Deck 12,Aft)

Saturday 2:00pm - Progressive Wine Tasting (Le Bistro)

Saturday 4:30pm - Beer Tasting (Bar City)

I hope I caught everything, I tried to include it all. :-)

Enjoy your cruise. We had a fantastic time, the service was excellent!! This was our first on NCL and just our second cruise. My inlaws with us are on their 16th cruise, and enjoyed it very much as well.

We unfortunately did not get to tender over. The wind was bad that morning, causing waves. We waited it out for about 3 hours, but they finally decided to cancel the tendering over. We got an $18/person credit on our accounts for it though, which I thought was nice of them. The RC ship and Carnival took out sooner than we did.

Also, the day we were in the Grand Caymans, we didn't get to go to StingRay City because the water was really rough and the Port Authority had all the waters closed down on that side on the island (opposite side than we tendered in-port there not big enough for the big ships). But we did at least get to tender over.

We were still pleased, as I understand this is not at all Norwegians fault.

Sorry I posted on reply but forgot to include a few things you were asking(sorry just joined this site today).

Monday

7:15&9:15 Oh What A Night

8:30 55 To Stay Alive (kindof like Minute to win it)

10:15 Latin Fiesta Party

10:30 50's&60's Sock Hop

11:45 Toga Party

We had kids 11 & 12 with us, they loved the rock climbing wall and basketball court onboard, as well as the pool and slide. They didn't participate in the kids programs but met friends that did and they really seemed to enjoy it.

If you eat in Indigo or Summer Palace, you should try to request Rayel as a waitress. She was fantastic and made our trip really very special!

Overall our trip was phenomenal and the service by the whole staff was great. Rooms were clean, ship was in good order (I believe it had maintainence in April 2013). We did some excursions each port and all were fantastic.

Good luck on your trip! Hope you have a fantastic time! And congrats on your wedding. My husband and I just celebrated 13 years :-)

Also, if you have any other questions I brought home my dailies so I can give you other schedules if needed. :-)

Thanks so much for the info. It actually isn't my wedding, it's my niece that is getting married but I organized the entire group with NCL. Could you let me know the entertainers that are onboard....comedian, piano, singers, etc. The ones that entertain in bar central,etc. I'm sure I'll have some more questions and I do appreciate all the answers.