Inside room for 4 people-advice please

princessa

"I didn't read all responses, but an over the door shoe hanger is great. I usually put zip ties loosely in the hanger holes and hang it on the wall outside of the bathroom on the hooks where they put your "cruisin/snoozin" sign."

THIS is an excellent idea ! I like it so much better than hanging it on the door :)

And to the person who mentioned never getting hotel rooms for your kids... this works nicely when you have the "starter kit", but not so much when you have the "bonus pack". Having 4 in a cabin is no big deal for us, we have two of them PLUS a cabin for two when we cruise together. I can understand why having your children in another cabin might be a big deal though.

I also use the over the door shoe organizer and it really helps on keeping things organized. We also put our suitcases under the bed open and I just store the dirty clothes (dry ones) in there so that they are out of the way. I make sure everything is put up before we leave the cabin and I also think that helps. The steward probably appreciates it too. :)

Thanks so much for all of the amazing advice.

I have made my list.

1. Over the door organizer is a must (on door outside of bathroom)

2. Spa showers (bring carry bag)

3. Bring less clothing and send out laundry:D

4. Keep beds as twins (dh not thrilled about that one:o)

5. Store laundry bag with dirty clothes in suitcase under bed.

Very doable if everyone agrees to pick up after themselves. Over the door thingie is great to sort all kinds of things.

When my kids were young I had them make outfits, shorts, shirt, underwear, rolled it up and it was packed like then and then put on a shelf or in a drawer. They only needed to grab a roll and had everything they needed.

I actually do the exact same thing. We make outfits beforehand. It's great. Otherwise my girls could never decide what to wear.:)

did this with a balcony for for...one upper, one sleeper/sofa and king bed.

Organization was the key!

I took 2" over the door shoe organizers" this time. loved having them both. It kept everything tidy. I even had the youngest ds actually put his shoes in it to save room for the grown up (mostly mine) shoes in the closets. We mainly use it/them for organizing ipods/chargers, sunblock, pens & post it notes or whatever. I cannot stand having things scattered about or just laying around.

I made rules that everyone picks up (immediately) after themselves.

Just stay organized, decide who showers when (remember you can use the spa/gym showers too)

Have fun.

We did 4 of us for a 7 day on the splendour. By day 2 we decided it was too cramped and had the steward split the bottom bed. Lots more room to move around and seriously? As if hubby and I needed to sleep together if the kids were right above us. Good night sleep for everyone and lots of room. It will be a great family trip!