Cash back at end of Cruise?

rosestar2013

If you don't go to GS or the kiosk and cash out, expect to be mailed a check. I think some ships might still be doing the check at the end of the cruise, but it seems the majority have gone to mailing them out afterwards.

Edited by CoconutJD

If you use cash for your on board acount and have money back at the end of the cruise how does Carnival handle that? Do they give it back to you as cash or a check? Do they mail you a check if you dont go to GS on the last night to get it?

Carnival no longer gives you a check at the end of the cruise (at least on the Breeze and Liberty). You will be responsible for going to guest services and cashing out your funds or you may also cash them out from the sail and sign kiosk if the ship has the kiosk.

Edited by Georgie562

They mail you a check for the amount to your home. I got mine after my cruise last month about a week later. I like that system. No waiting in a long line at guest services and I can use the cash I budgeted for onboard spending but didn't spend for stuff back home later when I'm on land. I used it for gas money for a few weeks.

But you can cash out onboard before you leave also if you so choose.

I actually think it would be cool if they allowed you to put it in a credit file for later use on a future cruise or obc but I don't think they offer that as an option.

FlyingCruiserNJ