Picture Review: Magic 5-19-13 Jamaica, Cayman, Cozumel

agreenway6

After our Sting Ray excursion, we took a cab to Royal Palms at 7 Mile Beach. They had free wifi near the restaurant, so we were able to get on facebook and instagram and twitter!

1458619_10200768045153905_1612006395_n.jpg

1460984_10200768046313934_1565775888_n.jpg

/quote]

Thanks for the review!

At Royal Palms, do they give you a password to use the free WiFi?

After our Sting Ray excursion, we took a cab to Royal Palms at 7 Mile Beach. They had free wifi near the restaurant, so we were able to get on facebook and instagram and twitter!

/quote]

Thanks for the review!

At Royal Palms, do they give you a password to use the free WiFi?

I don't remember having to have one. I turned on my wifi and connected to it.

1454823_10200768046433937_86475762_n.jpg

537101_10200768047433962_372750074_n.jpg

Our ship and another Carnival shipped near by

1456006_10200768047713969_154444611_n.jpg

We were on this cruise and at Royal Palms that day. We had a great time and it looks like you guys did too.

May I suggest if you guys find yourself in Cozumel again and your goal is to "drink, drink, drink," that you check out the beach resorts there. The whole coast line is full of these beach resorts where you pay a flat rate pp and you get all you can eat and ALL you can drink.

Carlos and Charlies

Mr. Sanchos

Nachi Cocom

and many more........

Most are around $50pp and all inclusive with beach, swim up bars, and no motorized water recreation included.

Great photos and glad you enjoyed your time in Jamaica. The pics are getting me homesick:):). Yeah herb is a bud that grows like week. I created the thread and album in my signature after doing this itinerary and a land vacation there earlier this year.

May I suggest if you guys find yourself in Cozumel again and your goal is to "drink, drink, drink," that you check out the beach resorts there. The whole coast line is full of these beach resorts where you pay a flat rate pp and you get all you can eat and ALL you can drink.

Carlos and Charlies

Mr. Sanchos

Nachi Cocom

and many more........

Most are around $50pp and all inclusive with beach, swim up bars, and no motorized water recreation included.

Yep, we're hitting up Mr. Sanchos on our cruise in May!

Thanks for pics of Doctors Cave Beach...we are going to go there in a couple weeks on the Carnival Sunshine

You're welcome! I really enjoyed it. The snorkeling is GREAT! All kinds of fish, not too far off shore. I believe they had free WIFI as well.

I was on the same Magic sailing as yoi guys. We are doing Magic again on May 18, 2014 but this time to Key West, Freeport Bahamas and Nassau Bahamas. Looking forward to going to Atlantis in Nassau!!!! If you decide that Navigator isn't for you after all, check out Magic again with 3 new and different ports of call!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

So glad you posted your review. We are taking our kids on the Magic in January. They've been cruising since they were 10, 10 and 11. Our twins are turning 21 and they wanted to do a cruise to celebrate. :D We are young parents so I think we will all have a blast.:p

Can you tell me what you guys did on the ship besides hanging out at the pool?

Thanks for your review. On our first cruise, my husband played in a golf tournament at Terrell Park and almost caused us to miss the ship. One of the ferries broke down and they were running only one. After that, if we arrived on departure day, we didn't take the ferry. :rolleyes:

I grew up in Beaumont and graduated from Lamar. Glad to see y'all had fun!

I'm in my mid fifties and I enjoyed your review. Not all those boring details so many include but LOTS of great pictures with captions.

Hope you will continue to write reviews.

I am 64 and enjoyed your review. I am taking my first cruise On the Brilliance in December. I know I will be nervous.

:)

So glad you posted your review. We are taking our kids on the Magic in January. They've been cruising since they were 10, 10 and 11. Our twins are turning 21 and they wanted to do a cruise to celebrate. :D We are young parents so I think we will all have a blast.:p

Can you tell me what you guys did on the ship besides hanging out at the pool?

I personally played a lot of putt putt, since the putters and balls were available at all times. I also did a lot of walking around and people watching. Noticed different things about the ship every time. Ate ALOT of the free 24 hour pizza, and ALOT of the free soft serve. At night we went to the comedy club once, went to the nightclub a few times, and watched karaoke. I will say that when they do the tryouts for singing show at the end of the cruise, those are so much fun to sit and watch! The "dive-in" movies at night are pretty fun as well.

Thanks for your review. On our first cruise, my husband played in a golf tournament at Terrell Park and almost caused us to miss the ship. One of the ferries broke down and they were running only one. After that, if we arrived on departure day, we didn't take the ferry. :rolleyes:

I grew up in Beaumont and graduated from Lamar. Glad to see y'all had fun!

I play Terrell Park all the time! It's my favorite golf course in SETX. I already have one degree from Lamar and working on another as we speak.

I'm in my mid fifties and I enjoyed your review. Not all those boring details so many include but LOTS of great pictures with captions.

Hope you will continue to write reviews.

Thank you so much! I tried my best to stay away from the long drawn out paragraphs. I personally believe that pictures are way better. I really appreciate the kind words!