Owner's Suite - Caribbean Princess

StormTight

For my bride of 46 years, we stretched our pocketbook and reserved the Owner's Suite (A753) on the Caribbean Princess for the Cruising for a Cause this month.

Prior to our cruise, we were trying to find specific pictures of the Owner's Suite for the Caribbean Princess ... without success. So, thought we'd post this link to some pictures of the stateroom from our cruise for the benefit of others.

https://picasaweb.google.com/107642415701643694241/CaribbeanPrincessOwnerSSuiteA753?authkey=Gv1sRgCNyTw4_joY2I1gE

For my bride of 46 years, we stretched our pocketbook and reserved the Owner's Suite (A753) on the Caribbean Princess for the Cruising for a Cause this month.

Prior to our cruise, we were trying to find specific pictures of the Owner's Suite for the Caribbean Princess ... without success. So, thought we'd post this link to some pictures of the stateroom from our cruise for the benefit of others.

https://picasaweb.google.com/107642415701643694241/CaribbeanPrincessOwnerSSuiteA753?authkey=Gv1sRgCNyTw4_joY2I1gE

We're just of the Star and their Owner's suite (B751) is identical except for the couch & chairs. (Different style & fabric)

Thanks for your post. I enjoyed looking at your pictures. We enjoyed sailing on the Caribbean Princess a few years ago. We have plans to celebrate in an Owner' Suite on a Princess cruise sometime in the future for our anniversary so it's nice to see pictures.

The suite looks similar to the Owner's Suite on Royal Caribbean. Here is a link if you're interested.

Marine of the Seas Owner's Suite

Edited by JimAOk1945

The closet ! My clothes would have to stay in the luggage , I wouldn't get any space for me at all :)

Same here. My wife always over packs. She says its "just in case because you never know what you might wish you had if you didn't pack it." :rolleyes: