Best 2-week diet? Please help!

Athena.delta

Hello

Hi! :)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEk I have two more weeks left (exactly 14 days from tomorrow) before I'm on the voyager of the seas!

I'm capable of doing 2 hrs of exercise a day, e.g. cardio or cardio+weight training. Any suggestions on a 2-week INTENSE diet/exercise plan please?

I just want to lose the max amount of fat and maintain muscle so I look and feel my best, as I get bloated quite easily from eating :(

In one week I will be doing:

6 hours of cardio, e.g. elliptical, kickboxing, etc.., 3 hours of weight training, 2 hours of yoga/pilates and around 30 min of walking/day

I feel fine eating 1000 calories, but should I eat more or less?? NOTE: I want to lose fat and at least 2 kgs in 14 days. I'm 164cm tall, 52kg and 17.

I would appreciate it if you could NOT tell me that I'm good for my height, I just want to look my best and would appreciate your help :D

What are good diets for maintaining muscle and burning fat?? Does the 5:2 work, or should I just eat 800-1000 cals a day??

Also, does the "eat for 3 hrs, fast for 21 hrs or something" work? I've tried that and don't really feel hungry.

What percentage of protein/carbs/fat should I include in my diet? I'm curently having no carbs except for veges and fruit.

Thank you!